Mario Memory Mario Memory

Bleh..

The game itself wasn't bad at all.

Story- Well I can't say its much of a story, its based off of Super Mario 64. But then there's a quiz as well. 1/2

Music-The music was well chosen, fitting the calm mood of it all. But I half expected something else for the quiz and the title screen. 2/2

Graphics- The graphics were okay, there seems to be a very limited amount of "movieclips" as you call them in Flash. 1/2

Content-The Questions are... ranging if you will. Eventually it DOES come to memory, like most quizzes go, but the questions don't have a difficulty curve, some are horrendously hard, and some are easy peasy. 1/2

Replay value-Lots until you finish. There is nothing to play for. I have to say the ending was not worth the quest.

With this and that, I tried and finished. But this game could have been a lot better with a storyline. And the right clicking ban is kind of harsh.

Increase its size Increase its size

You're kidding right?

This game was overly simply and easy..
Though I can not say that it is horrible but I also can't say you did a phenomal(however you spell it >.>) job.
The concept was good, but I was expecting a certain challenge.

Joelasticool responds:

You're just angry because you couldn't beat it.

I did notice that you added this to your favs, but then when you saw you couldn't beat it you removed it and posted this review.

Cosmo Cabs Cosmo Cabs

Good, but not great

The graphics were nice along with the sound/ music.
8/10
Although the concept of the game is different than of what I had originally thought. good for you!

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds: